Call 0800 587 0346 now!
We are open now in Clattercote. 19 years experience.Home or office visits.All work guaranteed.Competitive rates.
With over 19 years experience providing Apple Mac Repair in Clattercote, we’ve fixed thousands of desktop , laptop and tablet Macs.
So whether you’re home or office based, a Macbook, imac ,ipad or iphone user, we can help you.
Remember, we’re available 24-7, 365 days a year! We cover Clattercote and the whole of London, Essex, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire.
Here are just some of the Apple Mac repair problems we can help with:
- Printer not working? Call us anytime.
- Your Mac is slow or not booting? Call us anytime.
- You need an OS or RAM upgrade? Call us anytime.
- You need a particular Mac program supplying and/or installing (eg. Office, Photoshop)? Call us anytime.
- Believe it or not, Macs do get viruses/malware. If you suspect you’re infected, call us anytime.
- You need data recovery? Call us anytime.
- Do you need a new or used Apple Mac computer (desktop or laptop)? Call us anytime.
We have lots of experience of fixing every type of Mac:
*imac (G3, G4 ,G5)
Reviews from our clients:
“My Macbook hard drive was making a clicking noise, and I couldn’t boot into OS X. I thought my data was lost forever.I called a few other companies and they quoted me around £1000, and up to a week to do the job!
I contacted 24 Hr PC and Mac repairs and they performed data recovery within a day at a fraction of the prices quoted elsewhere.
I highly recommend them.”
Steven Saunders – Knightsbridge
“My imac seemed to have some kind of virus on it, whereby Safari wasn’t able to take me to any website.All I got was a load of popups and adverts.
A very nice engineer came to my house and solved the problem in no time at all. I expected him to leave as he’d solved my problem , but he insisted on giving me my money’s worth by staying and installing some programs which optimised my Mac.
I’m pleased to say the result is my Mac is now working faster than ever. I can’t recommend this firm too highly.”
George Jones – London