No Fix – No Fee Policy
As part of our openness and honesty with you, we introduced a “No Fix No Fee” policy. It applies in those rare cases, when our engineer is unable to fix a particular problem because of lack of knowledge. If this is the case then you won’t be charged for that service.
The policy is not applicable, and you still will be charged for the time to this point, if:
• You prefer not to proceed with repairs after the problem has been diagnosed and our engineer offered you a solution.
• You cannot provide the engineer with original software, including device drivers.
• You cannot provide the engineer with legal licences.
• You cannot provide the engineer with required passwords.
• The diagnostic is performed successfully but the problem is with a 3rd Party.For example, problems with the connection with your Internet Service Provider. We may assist you to demonstrate to your ISP that your problem is with the product and services they offer, in which case we’ll include that additional time in your charge.
• On very rare occasions we are able to diagnose the problem but may not be able to fix it ourselves, normally due to it needing specialised equipment. In such cases, as we have successfully diagnosed the problem, a callout fee will still be payable.
Before performing any piece of work, our engineer will advise you on the eventual time and cost. Note that the cost is mostly dependable on time, and time can only be loosely estimated. It depends on many factors ,but mainly on the speed of your computer.