Call 0800 587 0346 now!
We are open now in Martyr's Green. 19 years experience.Home or office visits.All work guaranteed.Competitive rates.Fully qualified engineers.
With over 19 years experience of PC repair in Martyr's Green, fixing hardware and software problems on the Windows operating system, you can see we’ve dealt with every version of Windows, from Windows 95 right through to Windows 10.
We’ve fixed around 12,000 Windows desktop and laptop computers in and around Martyr's Green, so there’s nothing we haven’t seen.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a home user in Martyr's Green, a business user working from home, or your computer is located in your office in Martyr's Green. We can help in all cases.
Remember, we’re available 24-7, 365 days a year! We cover the whole of London, Essex, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire.
Here are just some of the problems we can help with:
- Your printer not working? Call us anytime.
- Your wifi signal weak or not functioning? Call us anytime.
- Your broadband gone down? Call us anytime.
- Your computer is slow or not booting? Call us anytime.
- You need data recovering from a faulty hard drive? Call us anytime.
- You have a virus or malware need removing? Call us anytime.
- Your PC need upgrading its operating system or RAM? Call us anytime.
- Screen needs replacing? Call us anytime.
- You need a particular Windows program supplying and/or installing (eg. Office, Photoshop)? Call us anytime.
- Do you need a new or used Windows computer (desktop or laptop)? Call us anytime.
Anything else about PC repair, just ask!
Reviews from our clients:
“My hard drive was making a clicking noise, and I couldn’t boot into Windows. I thought my data was lost forever.I called a few other companies and they quoted me around £1000, and up to a week to do the job!
I contacted 24 Hr PC and Mac repairs and they performed data recovery within a day at a fraction of the prices quoted elsewhere.
I highly recommend them.”
Steven Saunders – Knightsbridge
“I had my entire dissertation on a flash drive, which the dog had started to chew! Of course when I put it into the computer it unsurprisingly wouldn’t work. I was at my wits end as I didn’t have the data anywhere else.
These lovely people managed to get my dissertation back very quickly,and for a very reasonable amount of money.I’m forever in their debt.
Oh, and I got a 2.1 degree, so there was a very happy ending.”
Hannah Price – Brentwood